Tan Orange & Black Twist Woven basket with Lid
- The Black & Tan color of our woven basket is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan tea leaves.
- The sisal fibers are then woven around locally-gathered forest grasses until the twist pattern is formed.
- The flat lid makes the woven basket useful for storage, or even stacking.
- The Black & Tan Twist Woven Pot measures approximately 4 inches high and 7.5 inches wide.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Approximately 8” W x 5” H
- Safe to use with food
- Includes a hang loop on the back for option of wall decor
- Made by hand in Rwanda using organic dyes and all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size
-Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
-If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.
We Also Recommend
African Basket | Rwanda Woven Bread Basket Oval Basket for Storage, Organization or Serving | Great for Remote Controller Storage or Baby Diapers and Wipes or Serving Bread on The Table- 11" Long, 7" Wide, 2.5" Tall Blue
African Rwanda Woven Bread Oval Basket for Storage or Serving | Great for Remote Controller Storage or Baby Diapers and Wipes or Serving Bread on The Table- 11" Long, 7" Wide, 2.5" Tall Black & White