Tribal Line Gourd - Indigo Blue
This eye-catching gourd is just the thing to display sprays of dried flowers or foliage, or let its natural beauty speak for itself as a standalone décor piece. The Tribal Lines gourd is hand-felted from merino/karakul wool, with a pattern of freehand lines in a muted palette of charcoal and ivory.
- Hand-felted from merino/karakulwool
- Gourd shaped
- Hand-crafted by female artisans in Cape Town studio.
- They are handmade in Cape Town, South Africa with a very soft Karakul wool texture.
- Place indoors in a dry place.
- Handwash if needed with cool water or dry cleaning.
- Material: Karakul Wool
- Origin: South Africa
It makes a lovely gift for those who love natural and organic textures.
We Also Recommend
Ghana Basket Adire Organic eco-friendly minimalist decoration - Indigo Blue