4 pack of Akabanga Extra Hot Chili Sauce (spicy)Akaba04
- Extra Hot chili 100 ml / 3.38 oz. The oil is made of 80% extract of mix varieties of African grown Habanero peppers and 20% of sunflower oil
- Akabanga can both be used as a condiment or as a cooking ingredient. Its heat ranges largely over 150,000 Scoville Heat Units.
- Akabanga’s taste is amazingly delicious, and surprisingly its heat doesn’t linger in the mouth like other hot sauces available on the market. Despite its sharpness Akabanga does not cover the taste of food, but adds a pleasant background in it.
- Just add a few Akabanga oil drips in your meal and that's enough for a real spicy kick! Yet so delicious.
- Super Fast Shipping!
- Ingredients: Yellow Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Fresh Natural Spices
- Made in Rwanda
We Also Recommend
The Pepper Trade Gourmet Peppercorn Blend Collection, 8 Pack Gift Set | Sampler Spice Gift Set, Use in Grinders
Gin O'clock Infuse Your Gin & Cocktails with Premium Botanicals | Cocktail Infusion Kit | 8 Different Flavored Gin Botanicals Herbs Infusions | Gin Gift Set For Men And Women
Salts of the Earth | Exotic Salt Collection from Around the Globe | 8-Pack Gift Set
Coctail | Happy Hour 8 Gift Set | Gift for Men | Gift for Women | Housewarming Gifts | Gift for all Occasions | Unique Gifts