Spice Route | Superb Collection of Iconic and Exotic Spice Blends from Around the Globe | 8-Pack Gift Set
Eat.art Spice Route 8 gift pack gets you excited to taste diferent spices and let your tastebuds travel the world! Create hassle free mouth-watering grilled meals any day of the week, tantalize those taste-buds and be prepared for compliments by adding that special taste to any dish.
This set of 8 wonderful spices range from a subtle delicacy to savoury fiery punch from around the world to give you a unique culinary experience.
This unique collection includes some very popular spices:
- Arabian Za'atar 14g: A middle Eastern blend of herbs, ground sumac and roasted sesame seeds, it brings a delicious nutty, earthy flavour. Scrumptious when added to dips for pita bread and can be used to encrust meats and vegetables before grilling or roasting.
- Indian Tandoori 20g -This spice is used to flavour marinated meat or chicken as used in the traditional ‘Indian Tandoor’ intensely hot oven. Skewer yogurt marinaded meat and roast over coals or in a hot oven to enjoy the smoky flavours.
- Chinese 5 Spice 24g: This spice blend encompasses the flavours of sweet, sour, bitter, umami and salty. Popularly, used in Chinese and Asian cuisines, this mix would be used more creatively as a spice rub for meat and added to a stir-fried vegetable dish. Use conservatively due to its dominant flavours.
- Japanese Togorashi 7 Spice 24g: Sprinkle over salmon tartar to give it a zesty kick, or use as a garnish for Japanese soups, salads and noodle dishes. Create a delicious marinade with this spice, soy sauce, sake and sugar coat chicken kebabs for traditional yakitori. Use to season spicy tuna filling for maki or hand rolls.
- Argentinian Chimichurri 20g: A Herbaceous blend of dried herbs and spices that make up famed Argentina Chimichurri sauce which is an essential part an Argentinian parrilla or barbecued mixed grill. It works well as a marinade and also gives a punch of flavour to vegetables.
- Caribbean Jerk 24g: a Jamaican Caribbean aromatic blend that will ensure a festive fiery flavour outcome with its perfect balance of sweet exotic heat, great on chicken, pork and vegetables.
- Louisiana Cajun 20g: The wonderful, wholesome flavours of ‘Deep South’ Louisiana come to life in this spicy rustic seasoning. Use it to jazz up chicken, fish and shrimp or to create jambalaya, gumbo or signature blackened meat and fish dishes.
- Italian Caprese 30g: Synonymous to the beautiful Mediterranean regions and cuisine, this blend adds vibrancy and freshness to any dish. Create a traditional caprese salad or fish of the day, sprinkled with this delightful spice and dress with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, in true Mediterranean style.
Eat.art brings the whole spice experience, with food pairing ideas, just to get you started. Over 80% of the herbs and spices are procured from source and aimed at growing sustainable farming practices.
We Also Recommend
The Pepper Trade Gourmet Peppercorn Blend Collection, 8 Pack Gift Set | Sampler Spice Gift Set, Use in Grinders
Gin O'clock Infuse Your Gin & Cocktails with Premium Botanicals | Cocktail Infusion Kit | 8 Different Flavored Gin Botanicals Herbs Infusions | Gin Gift Set For Men And Women
Salts of the Earth | Exotic Salt Collection from Around the Globe | 8-Pack Gift Set
Coctail | Happy Hour 8 Gift Set | Gift for Men | Gift for Women | Housewarming Gifts | Gift for all Occasions | Unique Gifts